Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Why does it always seem that things I love, which I agree with on certain values, have to come back and bite me in the ass.

I love Bolthouse Farm juice, it's tasty and nutritious and I love to sip on a glass of Green Goodness. Turns out that the Farm is really just a front for fundamentalism. Yep, the company is a crazy Christian organization that loves to hate queers. Looks like I should do more research before I put something in my cup. It seems that conservatives really know how to sell things to the people they hate.

As for now, I will just have to learn to love Naked and Odwalla. Unless, of course, they turn out to be baby seal clubbers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naked is owned by coca-cola, just fyi

TheoCratic said...

NOOOOOOO!

TheoCratic said...

I knew I should have checked it out before I posted, but this is apparently what I get.